Lili SchindelarM.D., MPH Request An Appointment
- Hand/Upper Extremity
- Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Lili Schindelar’s surgical expertise encompasses intricate hand, wrist, and elbow fracture cases, soft tissue traumas, and the complex process of rehabilitating injured hands, wrists, and elbows.
Her significant contributions extend beyond the operating room, as evidenced by her extensive collection of research publications, including notable works on topics such as cubital tunnel release and distal radius fractures. Dr. Schindelar’s commitment to her patients is exemplified through her personalized approach, where she takes the time to truly understand each patient’s identity, their commitments, and their leisure activities.
Dr. Schindelar has specialty training to include treatment of the hand, wrist, forearm, and elbow from fractures to arthritis to nerve and tendon injuries. She has training in advanced techniques which include minimally invasive endoscopic carpal tunnel release and wide-awake hand surgery.
- Undergraduate: Boston College, Biology, 2008-2012
- Medical School: Tulane University School of Medicine, MD, 2013-2017
- Master’s of Public Health: Tulane University School of Public Health & Tropical Medicine, 2014-2017
- Internship: Orthopedic Surgery, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, 2017-2018
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, 2018-2022
- Fellowship: Hand Surgery, Tufts University Medical Center, 2022-2023
- Philadelphia Orthopedics Society
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Society of Surgery for the Hand – Candidate Member
Practice Website: www.ctortho.com